Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Memories of Gramercy Park



Memories of Gramercy Park

I remember one business meeting with King Features (you know, Flash Gordon, Prince Valiant, etc.) at an ancient Gramercy Park office building. For one special weekend, my wife and I enjoyed a getaway at the Gramercy Hotel.  More recently, one of my daughters had an Gramercy Park apartment for a summer.  It was invigorating to see this section of town through her eyes. I even remember a Korean restaurant on the edge of it all where Vincent Zurzolo, the mastermind of Metropolis Comics, and I went to lunch one time.
But you don’t need to have ever been to Gramercy Park to enjoy this gem...

Read the complete article here :
https://popculturesquad.com/2019/11/06/with-further-ado-067-gramercy-park/#more-11883

Thanks to POP CULTURE SQUAD and ED CATTO !

No comments:

Post a Comment